Authors

My photo
I am the CEO of BigDeals101.com, a songwriter and Author. I come on here to vent sometimes as well as to give tips on how to save money during the recession and will post funny stuff occasionally. I always have alot going on at once. I am a Jack(Jane) of all trades and master of...(some). I do graphic design and web as well, of course your girl can sing (it helps when writing music) and I am trying to find the best way to survive this recession without working for the man. I am a saggitarius, 5'8", african american, LOL I know this is not a personal ad but i'd like you to know who you're talking to or reading about. Thanks for stopping by. Tootles and happy saving.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Carribean fun!


CARIB FUN!

So, I am searching for somewhere nice to go for a nice Caribbean vacation in June. I'm looking at the Bahamas, Paradise Island. I went through Liberty Travel as well as some other sites on BigDeals101.com and I was amazed to see how cheap the trip is. I couldn't believe that I could go away for 5-6 days all inclusive for a little more than $800! I slapped myself!

I have NEVER been away on vacation, due to working for the man, racking up vacation time only to use it for when I didn't feel like going into work that day, or I wasn't there long enough to acquire a 7 day vacation.

I made a promise to myself that as an ENTREPRENEUR I will never again deprive myself of such ever again.

I'm looking forward to hitting up the beach in my cute lil bikini and sarong, sipping Mai Tai's, and smelling like Banana Boat.

Here are some sites that offer great vacation packages:

Southwest Airlines Vacations
Luxury Link
Kayak.com
Hotwire
Norwegian Cruise Line and Ships
Cheap Tickets
HotelsCombined.com
Priceline

No comments:

Post a Comment