Authors

My photo
I am the CEO of BigDeals101.com, a songwriter and Author. I come on here to vent sometimes as well as to give tips on how to save money during the recession and will post funny stuff occasionally. I always have alot going on at once. I am a Jack(Jane) of all trades and master of...(some). I do graphic design and web as well, of course your girl can sing (it helps when writing music) and I am trying to find the best way to survive this recession without working for the man. I am a saggitarius, 5'8", african american, LOL I know this is not a personal ad but i'd like you to know who you're talking to or reading about. Thanks for stopping by. Tootles and happy saving.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Editor's Tips: 3 Way's to Relieve Stress!




"Whether you are running a business like myself or working a 9-5 job, stress always seems to take center stage, preventing you from focusing on everyday activities. Bill's can pile up and the mortgage crisis alone can send someone over the edge but, I can tell you 3 things that I do to relax, re-group, and re-focus. Afterwards, you'll feel refreshed, energetic and satisfied."


BigDeals101.com
Editor/President/Ceo
LaToya Powell


Read a book:
Borders is one of my favorite places to find a book. When I am overwhelmed with life itself, I read. I escape into someone else's imagination while sitting in my favorite chair with a mug of hot chocolate or a bottle of water. Nothing is more soothing than peace and quiet. I don't even have to leave my house to get the book if I don't want to. Traffic just add's more stress. I go online, read a snippet of a book that I am interested in and order it. If you can't wait til' it arrives, get the pdf version too. You can start before the paper back even gets there. If you're worried about extra cost's then you may want to take advantage of the sales that are posted for Borders here at BigDeals101.com. They are very helpful.


Listen to Music:
fye.com is a great site to find all kinds of music. Classical, Country, Jazz, R&B, Grassroots and much more. You can currently save up to 50% off music and up to 40% off of TV on DVD. It's very relaxing to listen to your favorite artists or groups after a long day of work. Listen to something more uplifting for inspiration or encouragement or something more fun and upbeat to boost your mood.


Play Games:
Gamefly let's you pick your games online. They send it to you and you can enjoy the games for as long as you want with no late fee's. When you're done you just return the game by mailing it back and they will send you another game from your list. Great right? The best part is you can start or only $8.95 or try it for free! Playing game's are a great way to escape your hectic reality, at least for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment